Monday, December 03, 2012

Musing Mondays: Organizing Your Books


Mixing things up today! Since I haven't finished a book last week the usual It's Monday! What Are You Reading post didn't have any meaning, because it's exactly the same as last week. So today it's time for my first Musing Mondays hosted by Should Be Reading.  

How do you organize/store your books? Do you go through them often? Or do you pretty much just shelve them and then leave them alone until you need them?


Almost all my books are on my shelves, except for the ones I still have to read. Those are on my windowsill. When I moved into my apartment I organized my books on genre. All the new books I bought however (and read) are put on top of the books on my overstocked shelves. I really need to buy a new bookcase! So I guess my books aren't totally organized at the moment. But I do go through them often! I love all my books and it's amazing just to look at them all! Every time I'm making a Top Ten Tuesday I just stare at my books. I really love making those Top!

How do you organize your books?

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about this just the other day, I wanted to find a new way to store mine because my shelves keep breaking. After numerous coats of drywall and paint I've just decided to stack them on the floor LOL. Like yours, mine aren't too organized either. The windowsill is a great idea!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like just looking at my piles of books - sometimes maybe re-reading the blurb. http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/musing-mondays-dec-3/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!